Trip to Lombok-West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

Selasa, Juli 25, 2017 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” –  Ibn Battuta
I have left my heart in so many beautiful places, stuff my eyes with wonder and Lombok is on of the most beautiful God's creature that I've ever seen in my live. I wish that I could travel more to find a missing piece, to learn another things in my life..
The sun rises very brightly with that golden orange color over there :)
Yasss! Cause it's a morning flight at 5.30 am from Jakarta to Lombok..
And 2 hours later... Look at the view!! Subhanallah
Visited Sasak Village, one of the famous village in this island. Desa ini sangat terkenal dengan masyarakatnya yang pandai sebagai pengerajin kain atau penenun. First, let's take a family picture in front of their house! :)
God please keep them healthy, keep them in Your arms, save them and protect them, so that I could have another chance to traveling again with them.
So this is one of the tradition and the activity from the people in Desa Sasak Sade. Ini nih salah satu kegiatan masyarakatnya, mereka menenun dengan alat yang masih sangat tradisional, jadi wajaaaar kalo harga kain-kain buatan mereka dibandrol dengan harga yang mahal, karena selain prosesnya sangat susah, menenun seperti itu bisa memakan waktu berbulan-bulan apalagi ditambah dengan motif yang semakin rumit. 
This island has so many beautiful beaches. One of them called Tanjung Aan.

Sumpah ini pantai tenaaaang banget dan waktu itu gak banyak pengunjung yang datang, it feels like punya pantai pribadi! Airnya super bersih dan jernih, pasirnya nihhhh, terkenal dengan pasir merica, jadi pasirnya kasar-kasar dan bulat seperti merica. Unik banget!

There's nothing more beautiful  than the way of the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times he was expelled. Then, how happy you are when the sea is slowly kiss your feet under the sky.
Oh how much I love this place..
Dad also wanna take a cool pose.. okeeeyyy
This is my hotel room!
I got a super cool pool !! can't wait to swim!
yoooo, happy Chinese new year!
Welcome to Gili Trawangan!!! This place is really famous in Indonesia. If you wanna go to Gili from Lombok, you have to take a boat and about less than hour you'll arrive in Gili Trawangan. 
Actually, this is my first time to snorkeling, fun but tired at the same time cause you have to push yourself to swim in the middle of the beach.. But the crystal water makes me feel alive and excited to explore more into the deeper sea  to see more cute little Nemos .
Lombok will always be a beautiful place to traveling in Indonesia. It has a beautiful beaches, wonderful tradition, respected religion and great cultures. I hope that I will visit this place again, kalau gak kita yang mengunjunginya siapa lagi?
*Nadia...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)