isn't it dinner??

Rabu, Januari 16, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

A few days ago, me and Nana had dinner at Pizza Hut. very pleasant and stuffed my stomach. I would be more fat again, if I eat too much. Nana shouldbe responsible yah!
space is decorated with very nice and I liked the menu. green tea was delicious, hearty pizza and other food
I still wear my dearest white shoes that have very dirty. with a black dress, red cardigan.
Nana also really like being photographed, there are lots of photos of her on my laptop -___-''
Refresh the eyes and mind, because I was relieved from duty campus and I free to eat as much as possible.
*Nadia...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)