I'll be fat?

Senin, Januari 07, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 1 Comments

 I was a lady with a sweet and soft lover type. I love chocolate and soft cake. Oh God please help me, I'll be fat :( I could not let these eyes to stare a tempting chocolate and cake and super delicious. Nana, I'm gonna kill you!!
 besides delicious chocolate and cake cake, room decoration is also very attractive and will warm the atmosphere. A cool place to relax with friends i think.
I still love the thick worn sweater with white shoes, very comfortable.
also brought home two pieces of chocolate cake are cute. In another post, I'll share a story about a new place to eat. See you, guys :)
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

1 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)