Friends. Why not?

Rabu, Januari 30, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

Very nice to meet my old friends in in JHS & SHS . Many things that we share together. The story of life after the split with the way each of us. Few months was finally able to meet and get together again. Ayu from Surabaya to Jakarta on vacation before returning to Bengkulu with Kak Nanda. They stay in my room for 2 nights. Then, we visited a few places.
as usual, I'm always ready with my camera
well... fall-sleeping
wait and see the results of my shot
performances are so riveting eyes, beautiful and all visitors are amazed by the shape and color.
very fun and tiring day, guys hahaha :D
*Nadia...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)