Be my Friend yaaap :)

Selasa, Januari 01, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

 Do you understand the meaning of the photo above?
Well, few hours sitting, suddenly came a black and white cat near my feet. he say Hay, and stroked his face gently to my feet. then, he looked at me with sharp eyes like talking something to me.
I gave him my hand, and we shook hands :) oh the cats are cute. I hope we can meet again.
  Saturated to be silent in the room?? can not browse and update social networks?
Sevel be the first option. Close to where I live and walk on the sidewalk a few minutes, I'll be arriving there.
Today, Sevel is not so crowded, there were only a few people who relax there.
*Nadia...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)