Photoshoot of Ghaniya Fashion

Minggu, Juli 23, 2017 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

As a photographer, I'm not into kind of modeling cause I usually a person behind my lens, if I should be in front of camera, it's just playing and not as a professional model, cause I'm not that confident enough guys :D
But this time, my friend was asking me to be a model of her fashion brand and I said yes because she's my close friend and she needed me at that time.
yaaaaaaapppp, still awkward! yaudah buat gaya sendiri aja tanpa ada arahan hahaa
The struggle was real, setelah lelah copot pasang pakaian dan sepatu, muka mulai berminyak dan makeup mulai perlahan luntur hahaah :)
But it was really fun! Good Luck Nana, *kisses and hugs
*Nadia..


You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)