Trip to Japan (day 5-6,Tokyo-Mt Fuji)

Selasa, Juli 25, 2017 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

A place that I really wanted to go.. A famous place with the beautiful scenery and I can only see that place from postcards and google of course. Thank God I had a chance to see Mount Fuji in my short holiday, yes, in a real life, in front of my eyes!! Goosebumps and I can't even blink my eyes.. Actually, we had two options to see the place that full of snow, first one is Shirakawa Go in the north of Japan and the second one is Mt Fuji. After long of consideration, we decided to visit Mt Fuji :)
Sunny morning from Asakusa Tokyo, but suddenly the weather changes into a gloomy afternoon after 2 hours arrived in Mt Fuji... So sad :( But, I got some of good pictures when the sun still out there.
We move from Asakusa to Mt Fuji with a bus and it takes about 2-3 hours by bus. But don't worry, Japan (Tokyo) provides a really really really good views along the way and I swear you'll never feel boring. The snow has melted along the way to Mt Fuji in this winter season (mine is February). Full of white snow.
It was really cold about 3 degrees Celsius while we arrived in the bus station area! You can feel the wind that punch your face and your body! Freezing!
By the way, for this special occasion to Mt Fuji, last night I went to a window shopping but actually bought the white fur coat (matches with the snow) from the store in Akihabara with really good deal of price, less than $20 I guess, for a fluffy white fur coat  OMG!!! well, it's because I only have one brown coat from Indoensia. so why not take a look to another coat, right? hahaaa :D
I really loved to spend my days in Japan with you... Such pleasing days..
Took lot of pictures while playing snow in that place, but let me post this one for you guys! I'm a truly happy girl..
Before stop in Mt Fuji, we arrived in Lake Kawaguchi, this is one of four lakes around that mountain. This place has a lot of park and it's a good place to take a rest, chilling and relaxing your body. But please pay attention because it's very windy..
Love to see his smile while he with me in this trip... 
Thank you very much for all of the things that you have done with me, Bob. I hope that we always have a list of places to go together, cause I'm happy when I'm with you.. I learnt many things from you and you did a good job to protected me along this trip...
Also, you did a good job as a photographer! Proud of you :)
I stood on the wall of temperature! Look at that number, it's ZERO DEGREE CELSIUS !!! My fingers became frozen... 
here some of pictures in the Lake Kawaguchi... 
Last but not least, I tried Japanese ice cream wafer in this zero degree and really cold day haahahaaa you knooow I love challenging things.. But this choco vanilla ice cream still taste good in the middle of winter days!!!
After long time in Mt Fuji, we were heading back to Tokyo with a bus and took a train to Asakusa..
Really tiring day! But I will never forget my experience in this place
*Nadia...


You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)