Trip in Bengkulu-Clear Sky

Sabtu, Juli 22, 2017 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

Look up and get lost...
...contemplate how amazing life is...
Thank God, for this amazing day that, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and for the blue dream of the sky and for everything which is infinite..
Praise to the God Almighty...
Karena tidak ada yang salah dengan langit. Langit masih diam, perlahan cahaya gelap pun menghilang dari pandangan. Biru pun pelan-pelan tampak dari kejauhan... Aku tahu, langit akan mengetahui isi hatiku..

I'm on my way on the car to back to my home, passing this beautiful bright and clear sky :) 
Pantai Panjang, Bengkulu, Indonesia..
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)