Reinkarnasi T-Ta Universitas Paramadina

Minggu, Maret 24, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

I'm coming back, but not with Paramadina Choir, hmmm also with my collage, I'm coming with T-Ta Paramadina University. T-Ta is student unit activities for students who want to explore the art of dance. At the front of the room, there is a hall of fame that shows members of T-Ta & types of dance.
Master of Ceremony starting the show
speech from the leader of T-Ta
The first performance is from the Maluku Dance. How beautiful they are and their dresses.
Then, Enggang Dance is from Dayak.
Next is from Papua...
I did not get to take pictures of the other dances, there are Galenyek and Rantak Dance. 

All of the member of T-Ta.
with mustika and insyani :D
super day from T-Ta paramadina. I love Indonesia :)
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)