Human Interested

Senin, Oktober 15, 2012 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

I get these photos without any planning on my object photograph. 
Hunt begins at the photography competition. I'm very interested to follow and within 2 hours, this is the result the photos I got.Oh sorry, I forgot about the theme of which is determined by the judges against the criteria of the photos in this competition.







 Oh ya guys, Having noted that humans are very diverse at all, I also get a photo of the object that age is still young until old.With a variety of activities and each has a meaning and significance which is so exceptional.
How beautiful the world is :)
*Nadia...

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)