Last Monday

Senin, Juli 06, 2015 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

Oh God..... My stomach feels very full. But, trust me. We don't regret it at all, because it feels so damn good. This is the second time we ate here, supperrrr cozy, typical places that I like (and he knows about it) - (he has a good understanding). 
The first time when I came here, I took a picture of the food and drink that I order, kind of delicious spaghetti and blueberry cheesecake, you can check in my Instagram :p
Ahhhhh... In a few days, I will leave this town. The time has come for me to return my hometown. Before I leave, spend a little time with someone important is really become special moments. Today, I like how the quality that we have, how the discussions that we have today because for me, communications = number one. 
Will see you later, when I come back, let's meet up again !!!
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)